We are bold.

Inland Media uses unique production processes that cross-pollinate technology and diversity in storytelling.

We are committed.

Inland Media is part of the global movement to include conscious collaboration as a necessary means of media production.

We are innovative.

Inland Media uses new technology and equipment to advance narrative in digital and multi-media production.

“ . . . Community makes the world run.”

Questlove

OUR TEAM

juansquare

Juan A. Mas

Lead Artist

Juan Mas says coming up the ranks the old fashion way has helped him become a seasoned producer and director of television, film and theater. He has had the opportunity to work abroad and produce in Croatia, Lithuania, Hungary, for Warner International, TNT and Hallmark as well as over the United States doing features, television shows and mini-series. He resides in Spokane where he is actively involved with the Spokane Film, Theater, Music and Art scene as producer and director. Besides directing for the last five years ON SYFY’s ZNation he continues to create digital content and is a founding member of INLAND MEDIA.

chadwell

Rebecca Chadwell

Lead Artist

``Modern culture demands an examination of the similarities between the labels: author, artist, activist, and academic.``

Rebecca Chadwell likes a good story. She manages Spokane Women/Art/Media, co-founded the Richmond Art Collective which provides live/work spaces for artists, and has guided future rock stars at Girls Rock Lab. Currently, she is working with Inland Media in the movement toward innovation and inclusion in digital storytelling.

annasquare

Anna Czoski

Lead Artist

With a passion for bringing unique experiences to emerging technology, Anna leverages her skill set in 3D art, new media, and experience design to engage and inspire in the Virtual Reality industry. Anna co-founded and served as the Creative Director at NovaWake Studios a VR company, which launched the project Gravity Compass on SteamVR.

hannah2

Hannah Sander

Lead Artist

Editing is my favorite part of film making. Editing is 90% storytelling, whether it's for a TV spot, corporate video or feature film. The other 10%? That’s organization. There is something amazing about working through hours of footage and finding the hidden story. I love digging for the perfect spoken line or perfectly framed shot to bring that story to life. It’s like being a sculptor. You chisel away until you're left with a work of art.

    chathamlrg

    Alan Chatham

    Lead Artist

    Alan Chatham uses art and technology to improve public spaces in creative ways. Formerly a researcher studying how people play in urban spaces and how they interact with public technology infrastructure, Chatham currently runs Laboratory, a storefront space supporting public interactive art, and works for Window Dressing, a program that places art and creative entrepreneurs in vacant storefronts in Spokane, Washington.

    t32

    Thomas Floyd Castillo

    Lead Artist
      cristobal

      Cristobal Arellano-Camacho

      Photography

      “You don’t take photos, you create them.”

      WORK